Friday, December 15, 2006

My Hyperactive Cousin

I hardly know my cousin since i hardly visit but this time i manage to see them and been with them for few days which it’s a happy moment for me and also i manage to meet all my dad’s sister and brother at the same time. This family reunion really mean a lot to me and hopefully i can meet them more often~
Now the main topic, my hyperactive cousin~ Nicole and Jeremy as not forgetting Fiona but she is not hyperactive and most of the time she went missing when i need her to back me up and control Nicole and Jeremy fury of hyperactive activities with me hahaha…


nicole_leong_1


This is Nicole who look so hippie whereby thanks to my crazy idea asking her to wear two cap side way in different direction and a weird sunglass which all three item my sister got at Doha hehe~ Not to mention she actually enjoy it as well hehe~
Before this photo taken i was actually having the most tiring time on accompany her which her favorite way to drain my energy is to carry her on my back and there is various way like waking me up from my so called sleep as i only manage to sleep less than 5 minutes every time i close my eyes~ It would be nice of her to help me out when comes to my assignment since i need someone to keep me awake hahahaha~! Yet again it’s nice to play around with her as this is something i never done before even i’m dead tired but i’m glad to have some fun time together~ =)

jeremyIntroducing Jeremy~! He seriously one hyperactive boy as he truly can drain all my energy and hardly give chance to even recharge my strength haha… On the time the photo was taken me and Jeremy was watching movie (not forgetting Nicole is the one who snapshot the photo which she loves to take a lot of photo with my phone) and i can never understand why on earth he wanted to watch Scorpion King so many times~!~!

During the time the photo was taken i had watch Scorpion King 3 times with Jeremy and Nicole!!! As you can see how blur i was on the second photo when watching the movie and no matter what me and Nicole do he will keep on repeat that movie… Truly i need to ask him again why on earth he keep repeating that movie when i see him again.

During the process of watching repeated Scorpion King movie both Nicole and Jeremy will be jumping around the bed and the worst was when i was carrying both of them on my back~! Yet again that wasn’t that bad until both of them actually sleeping when i cross leg like on the second photo which cause me massive leg cramp haha…

There is so many thing happen during those two days as i can never stop writing but i going to keep it to myself as it’s funny to think about it again but quite lazy to type everything out hehe… I still hope to see them again as it’s fun to play around with them and also hopefully next time Fiona help me out instead of leaving to drain my energy while she is sleeping haha…

No comments: