Monday, January 31, 2011

Papa John's Pizza

Not too long ago I had a farewell lunch at Papa John's Pizza (Tropicana City Mall). Basically celebrate two interns last working day from my company. All of us was there ordered quite a number of pizza and while waiting so I took the chance to snapshots nearly the whole menu (I practically playing around with my HTC Desire HD while waiting for food).

Papa John's Pizza Menu

According to Wikipedia, Papa John's is the third largest take-out and pizza delivery

John Schnatter the owner and his huge pizza on the menu

Get two in one with their Half & Half


Appetizers Menu

Appetizers/Snack Menu

Snack Menu

Baked Rice and Pasta Menu

Drinks Menu

Dippings - Garlic Butter Sauce, Tomata Pasta Sauce and Green Pepper

Dippings for the Garlic Butter is alright but having the Green Pepper and Tomata Pasta Sauce is just weird. The Tomato Pasta Sauce is the same sauce they use on the pasta and pizza...

Snack - Breadsticks (RM3.50)

The breadsticks was alright, quite dry and not much of flavor. Tried dipping into the Garlic Butter sauce seems to taste better a little.

Snack - Potato Wedges (RM3.90)

This is one of the smallest potato wedges I seen so far. It still look so small even after I zoom for a close up shot. The wedges is crunchy but I still find the KFC wedges taste better.

Snack - Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings (RM8.00)

Menu wrote chicken wing yet gave us drumstick and again.. it's so damn small! Another record breaking tiny drumstick and chicken wing but I do admit that it does taste better than Pizza Hut's chicken wing. 

Chicken and Mushroom Pizza Pocket (RM8.90)

I surely don't want to put this in my pocket but overall this was the best food I tasted there which includes the pizza I tried.

Specialty Pizza - Chicken Super Papa's

Classic Pizza - Garden Special

Specialty Pizza - BBQ Chicken & Beef

Classic Pizza - Papa's Pizza

Chicken Alfredo Pasta

Baked Seafood Deluxe Pasta

This is the dude that was busy making our pizza

Overall the pizzas looks nice but taste quite dull as compare to Pizza Hut, Domino and Yellow Cab. Snack portion was the smallest I seen so far also I did waited for a long time before the first pizza reached my table. I enjoyed the Chicken and Mushroom Pizza Pocket but I don't have any reason to go back there again. 

Maybe the focus on Papa John's Pizza is the freshness of the ingredient used, yet again... When comes to franchising food here in Malaysia, it's normal for my perspective to think that quality and services is below average.

Check out the link below for Papa John's Menu:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Which branch is this? I personally think papa john's pizza is nice^^

William Koh said...

This is the Tropicana City Mall branch at Damansara Utama