Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Shogun at 1Utama

Me and my girlfriend empty our stomach during the day and decided to head down to Shogun at 1Utama~

shogunoneu1

~The variety we get to try when we start our meal~

shogunoneu3

Somehow we was surprised to receive a plate of half cut lobster which this never happen to me when I tried Shogun at Sunway Pyramid. Some mention that trying at 1Utama is better and some mention Sunway Pyramid is better. As for me, I conclude that Sunway Pyramid offer a terrible service some more with a smaller premises to manage while in 1Utama nothing much I can say except good service and good seafoods around me to savour~

shogunoneu2

Truly having a good time with my girlfriend ;)

1 comment:

yenc said...

they let u take photos?
Last time i take photo on the food they stopped me... =<