Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tai Pak’s Birthday

image_00059This is something new again~
For the first time i’m celebrating my tai pak birthday and it was a short one but at least we celebrate it.

Too bad i can’t get him any birthday present as it was kinda rushing to since my sister had to bowl Junior All Star even she has already qualified to the finals but still need to practice. Well my tai pak would be going back to Australia very soon and i would be staying overnight with him at my grandmother house then the following day i would go to KLIA with him and i will drive my car back home.

Guess i will be seeing him again next year which i never know when but at least we already plan out that once my family got the time we all will go to either Australia or Hong Kong to have a family reunion or meeting so i must do my best to faster graduate and visit them!!!

No comments: