Friday, December 22, 2006

Great Grandfather

I don’t know about you all but for me having to see the photos of my great grandfather is really something that i cherish. Some of you might not know about your great grandfather history or maybe even your grandfather but for me~ i finally got to know and it’s pretty interesting but of course i’m surely keeping for myself as this is my family history i’m talking about here…

Still, sometimes it’s best to know about them as without them none of us will be even here on this world. For me my family is everything to me and i would definitely protect them as much as i can but still having the problem of dealing with my own life also have to be taken in consideration here… Anyway i manage to see through my grandparent family album and i was like surprise with all the things i never know until my uncle tell me what is the story behind every photo taken and i can it was funny to see them dressing up in a style which we youngster would called ‘olden age style’ but at least those style is far more better than the current style which look totally damn weird~

Well i will surely view again all those photo as i would want to preserve it by scanning it to become a digital photo which in case the original got damage due to various reason. As a great grandson or grandson~ i would do my best not to let them down and i’m surely motivated to graduated with an honored degree and get a good job~ (Just hope my college don’t screw me up again…. -_-’)

No comments: