Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Grandfather Watch

watchWhile i was celebrating my tai pak birthday, he took out a unique watch which something i can only see in old movies and my tai pak pass it to my dad and he say that this watch belongs to my grandfather. Not only that he did mention that my grandfather likes this watch very much.
For me i was curios on the watch and wonder how last time people had to carry this watch around in their pocket and when they need to check the time they would slip their hand in their pocket and pull out a watch in a chain. Once they took out they would need to push a button and the cover will open. As far as i know when i did the same thing i felt like i’m some sort of high class gentleman with the status of James Bond hahaha~

The next thing i know that my dad actually gave me this watch and guess i might do the same if i had any children. Later i went to Sunway Pyramid and try my luck to see this watch can fix and once they check they told me that i need to replace the battery and *BINGO!* the watch is moving again!!! When i have the time i would find the best way to clean up this watch or maybe i would leave it the way it’s but i know that i would really take care of this watch as its something valuable to me and my grandfather~

No comments: