Friday, October 24, 2008

Singapore Trip 2008 - Sentosa Island

Finally got the chance to have fun at Sentosa Island and it's even more exciting when my girlfriend and my sister with me ;)

singaporetrip27


Sitting at the cable car from Mount Faber to Sentosa Island. I was expecting Sentosa Island to be big but from the view i seen, somehow look quite small to me~

singaporetrip28a


singaporetrip28


This is the most exciting attraction for me as we got to ride the Luge which you got to ride down the hill with a small vehicle at high speed~ How nice if I get to ride it way more often hehe~

singaporetrip29


Once we reach down after riding the Luge, we get to sit on the Sky Ride to reach back to the top~

singaporetrip30


Truly one big bug~!

singaporetrip31


After trying out the Luge, we tried out the 4D attraction which is Pirates which you sit in the cinema and prepared to feel the adventure and I really mean FEEL~ Another 4D attraction is The Log which assume you are the log going through one super crazy and bumpy adventure~

singaporetrip32


Next~ Underwater World Singapore

singaporetrip33


This is really one huge fish and it's as big as me man~!

singaporetrip34


Sea Angel, I enlarge the image on the right as the actual size of this Sea Angel is about the size of a peanut. This is really one interesting underwater creature

singaporetrip35


Truly deserve to be called King Crap as its size is really huge~ Unfortunately for one of them which lost half of its leg.... I really wonder what happen to it...

singaporetrip36


singaporetrip37


Truly lots of interesting underwater animal to discover~

singaporetrip38


We walked around the beach and my girlfriend drag me and my sister down for a swim~! That was the chance I get tanned and admire the view of my girlfriend swimming around hehehe~

singaporetrip39


Just making funny faces and I don't even know why want to take photo of our feet *sweat*

singaporetrip40


Our last activities on that day was the Pink Dolphin performance which my girlfriend really enjoy~

singaporetrip42


singaporetrip41


It's so cool get to take picture with the pink dolphin name Pet~

It feels really great get to enjoy and tried lots of activities with my girlfriend and my sister and I'm sure to plan out more in the near future~ We truly had a great time and last but not least we made Sharon feel so damn tired till she looks like the picture below hehehe~

singaporetrip43




Return back to Singapore Trip 2008
Return back to Singapore Trip 2008 - Science Center
Return back to Singapore Trip 2008 - Snow City
My girlfriend blog about this trip click here~

No comments: