Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Malacca Trip (Part Two)

Here is part two of Our Malacca Trip which i been delaying for quite a while...

malaccatrip06

Day two of our vacation at Malacca and lunch at Huang Di Restaurant which located nearby A'Famose Cowboy Town~

malaccatrip07

Basically chill out during the day till 6.00 PM then proceed with our plan to Cowbow Town. Some of you might think I look like getting out of jail and some might think I'm getting into jail hehe..
Photos on the right side display part of the view of the town and Red Indian performance~



malaccatrip08

More photos of the Red Indian performance at Cowbow Town~
Basically I enjoy this performance the most and majority part of the attraction shown at Cowbow Town wasn't that much interesting if you ask me... Yet for my case I'm happy enough as truly I was there to chill out and spent good quality time with my girlfriend ;)


malaccatrip09

Here is day three of our vacation at Malacca which we do look kinda blur and our pathetic breakfast... First time in my life I had breakfast which it's just limited to one western breakfast meal...


malaccatrip10

We head out and finally get to try Chicken Rice Ball at A'Famosa Chicken Rice Ball, Jonker Walk.

malaccatrip11

We head out to Menara Taming Sari which allow us to slowly spin up about 100 meters and get a 360 degree view of Malacca~

Photos below is where we manage to visit such as the Dutch Graveyard, Kesultanan Malacca Palace and also part of some historical site~

malaccatrip12

malaccatrip13

It's the first and best experience of my life not because visiting Malacca but having my girlfriend with me on all the things we do and visit~ Still it's also interesting to visit places and I'm sure there is more places for us to visit in the future.

For more detail of our trip down to Malacca feel free to visit
Trip to Malacca Day 1, Trip to Malacca Day 2 and Trip to Malacca Day 3

No comments: