Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shure SCL2-K

I have this in-earphones before I purchase Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro and few days back only I got back this headset due to the right driver issues that doesn't come out any sound. Took them three month and I just had to go ask them again about my headset and ended up and finally they give me a new one. Since I got this in-earphones quite a while so I just post out what I have right now.


shure1

shure2

Specification
Frequency Range: 22Hz – 17.5kHz
Sensitivity: 105dB SPL/mW (@ 1kHz)
Impedance: 16 Ohms (@ 1kHz)
Weight: 30g (1oz)
Input Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”)
Color Options: Black (-K), Clear (-CL)
Cable Length: SCL2-K: 141 cm (56”), SCL2-CL: 157 cm (62”)

shure3

shure4

Accessories
-Orange Foam Sleeves (3 Different sizes)
-Clear Flex Sleeves (3 Different sizes)
-Black Soft Flex Sleeves (3 Different sizes)
-Wax Guards
-Carrying Case

Shure does provide a good set of ear tips to use and Wax Guard which its glue on the in-earphones to prevent dirt or ear wax from getting in the in-earphones. Shure produce an entry level product in the market which its one of the most affordable in all Shure in-earphones. Basically for an entry level product it does provide a good level of isolation and sound quality with its single dyniamic microdrivers which produce full sonic range and resonant bass.
Personally I lost a little confidence on this product as I barely use it for three months and its defected which causes me to wait for whole three month for warranty but good thing they replace a new one for me.

No comments: