Monday, September 22, 2008

Garmin Mobile XT 4.20.50w

garminmobilext4.2

Finally a release from Garmin that supports my phone GPS and still new on this so will take a number of test and live experiment to see comparison on the GPS navigation software (MapKing G10) I'm currently using. Also this release by Garmin Mobile XT does support my sister Nokia 6110 Navigator which will take a while to install. Will post some review as soon as I can...

*Update 22 September 2008*
Tried routing and navigate my way to work and I was impress with the voice navigation provided yet I still find that it's having issues displaying the route properly at some turns. In term of searching for places, its a bit troublesome in finding specific roads or more I should say that there is a glitch as unable to select any state for road search.

No comments: