Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Old Rig - Praetorian Storm

06

05
PraetorianStorm

System Specification

Pentium 4 (2.66GhZ) with Cooler Master Ultra Vortex heat sink
Kingston 1GB DDR RAM
Motherboard: MSI 865PE Neo2-P
Sound Card: Creative X-Fi Extreme Music
Graphic Card: Winfast A6600GT TDH with Zalman VF-700cu
Power Supply: Cooler Master Real Power 480W
80GB Maxtor PATA HDD
80GB Seagate SATA HDD
160 Seagate SATA HDD
DVD Burner: SONY DRU-810A(Burning 16X Speed)

Fans:
1 X 12cm Cooler Master Blue UV Sensitive
1 X 8cm Custom made 2 colour + custom Blue Flame fan grill
2 X 8cm Cooler Master White Neon
1 X Vantec Dual Fan UV Sensitive
3 X Normal 8cm Cooler Master

Additional Info:
-Blue UV sleeving are done on most cable and wiring
-UV Drawing are done on Winfast A6600GT TDH using Pilot Pastel Pen
-Internal casing are pasted with Dull Black sticker to give more UV effect

Just to post up some of my old rig that I spent countless time and serious cash. So this was my first system that mod which I gave a project name Praetorian Storm and one of the boldest modding I done is the graphic card. Having to draw ultra violet ink on the PVC board of my graphic card is seriously dangerous as any wrong move will cause my entire system *KABOOM* yet I manage to get it done without any problem.

This system already obsolete as the graphic card long time been sold, motherboard gone case, HDD ended up as an external storage, casing let my dad to use on his system and other parts just keep in almost like a pile of junk. It was great get to mod and create something different from other people as part of my hobby but now I just don't have the time to mod and basically financially tight to get new hardware yet I'm sure one fine day I will start modding again as my buddy is eager to see me back in action again~

For now all I have is just a Download Station System which its on 24/7 to download all sorts of data which I might post up the casing I'm currently using and really limited modding is done on it but still looks cool due to its simplicity and efficient cooling performance.

1 comment:

StephenLim said...

yo! william! welcome to the blogspot sphrere! :D