Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Our iPod Touch

Haven't got the time to compile my recent updates but here is some photos I found in my phone while I did some digital clean up. As shown on the photo here, is three iPod Touch which belong to my sister on the far right, middle is mine and far right is my girlfriend. Photo taken that time iTouch was in version 1.1.4 which has JailBreak supported and my iTouch was the only one installed. That time I was still new and exploring on the functionality and the wonders iTouch can do.

Till now, the iTouch we have still brings us entertainment on the move and personally if you ask me on getting iPhone, I would just say it's truly a waste on investment with the reason listed below:
  • Costly, due to its low phone functionality with a premium price
  • Average load speaker
  • It's a 3G phone or should I say 3G connectivity phone which mean it's not a 3G phone that allow you to do video conferencing
  • iPhone is better than pda phone (Can't remember who said that but my opinion "Don't even compare man")
  • iPhone is selling cheaper now but of course *Term & Conditions Apply* and you basically have to pay your bill in Singapore Dollar if you want to get it legally
  • A number more which I not adding if not iPhone user will come looking for me to debate

Back to iTouch, I just enjoy watching TV series (if I have the time...), listening to my favourite music, play games (still trying to spent time to get all those games...) and try out interesting applications. Oh~ forget to add the Accelerometer which can turn ur iTouch any way you want and possible to swing and smash it on the wall if you give a 7 years old to play it~

There is news saying that there will be new iTouch design to be release which I don't know as it's still a rumors but as usual~ expect constant updates and changes in technology. My advice, once purchase... DON'T WHINE about it~!

No comments: