Friday, September 05, 2008

Homepages-Friends.com





I started using homepages-friends.com about a month now and been researching to see its scam or not but I ended up trying out. This is a service which allow you to search your daily or regular information such as Google Search, Yahoo Search or even Live Search but the interesting part about this service is that it pays you when you search using their Search Provider. Homepages-Friends uses Yahoo Search and basically it pays you £0.01 for every 2~3 search (Basically what I estimate when I check my earnings)

One thing for sure it sounds good and you might be thinking~ "Hey! I could start earning by using this service" but of course it's not as simple as you think its. Somehow there is a number of Term and Conditions or I should put up 'Conditions' to follow in order to earn, so here is a short list of their conditions in order for you to start earning by using this service:


  • You must reach minimum of £20.00 then only you can start to receive your first earning

  • In Malaysia basically the best option to receive your earning through PayPal

  • You won't be able to earn much if you search the same query all the time or might not even earn at all

Till now I haven't reach the £20.00 minimum earning so I'm not 100% sure that this is a scam but I still give it a try as no harm except the benefit might go to this person who started this scam. If any of you interested to give it a try you can click here to register and allow me to earn extra 10% from what you earn.

No comments: