Saturday, January 27, 2007

Chief Lane Marshal

31stnatFinally my work is done~ The 31st Malaysian National and 30th Interstate Championship is over! After eight days of restless work and going for classes, i finally can settle down and focus more on my final year project.

I have been assign to be the Cheif Lane Marshal for the event and the name do sound fancy but seriously it’s one busy task to be responsible… Working in this type of event what most important is team work and as their leader, it’s best for me to understand each of them well and was hoping that i could bring as much lesser problem and comfortable working environment but then again.. there is times where problem will exist and for sure i’m responsible on dealing with the problem happen during the event.

Eight days may sound quite a short period for everyone but for us lane marshal it feels like it’s taking days for the time to pass and each and everyone of us are hoping that the day will be over and can go home rest as much as possible. I myself faced difficulties when i have to focus on my studies and also work at the same time… Seriously i was begging myself to get to bed and have the mindset of doing my assignment in another day but in the end i just virtually glue myself on the seat and do as much i can on the assignment… I’m thankful i manage to survive this heavy duty work so i hope my effort can be put to good use.

This year somehow most of the marshals are doing a job well done as hardly there is problem from them but somehow i ended up having the most problem which it’s actually very personal. I’m very impress on the newly recruited lane marshal as they seem to be hardworking and dedicated to their work as the only thing missing is the experience working on this type of event.

So the upcoming event would be Malaysia Open which which will be on 11 March 2007 but the chances i will be working again is very low as i need to focus more on my studies… So hopefully i can find someone to be the new appointed Cheif Lane Marshal and can do a better job than me… As for now~ i’m seriously dead tired so going to start recovering by SLEEPING!!!!!

No comments: