Friday, July 14, 2006

Häagen-Dazs

haagenFirst thing is i’m not doing any promotion or advertising for any company and this is just my habit when i write my blog as i would prefer adding in images or photo.

Today i went to Sunway Pyramid just to hang around and in the same time sending my sister there. Basically i have my reason to go Häagen-Dazs but the best thing is surely to enjoy this wonderful ice-cream hehehe~ It’s kinda sad that in Pyramid they have such a limited flavor but what the heck at least the flavor they have there is still superb!

So once i reach there i got myself triple scoop ice-cream with the flavor of Cookies and Cream, Dulce de Leche and Macadamia Brittle. Basically i like the most is Cookies and Cream as they have cookies bits in every bite with creamy vanilla ice-cream. The other two flavor is something new for me as this is the first time i try it out and this three flavor surely bring a good combo. Dulce de Leche is a combination of caramel and sweet cream while Macadamia Brittle is something i not really sure about as it has some tropical nut in it with a sweet buttery brittle but why bother when it taste great~!

Compare with my previous experience at Baskin-Robins… for sure i will never want to go back to tasting Baskin-Robins ice cream again as the Maui Madness seriously killing me man and other flavor just doesn’t seem to taste that good either… I would prefer more into Haagen Dazs as their flavor is very rich and its very pleasent when eating it but of course the price would be also very rich if compare Haagen-Dazs with Baskin-Robins. Well it’s not like i often go there so once in a while should be okay i guess hehehe~

No comments: