Monday, July 10, 2006

Three Different College

3collegeHow often do you see a student who actually attend class in three different college in a week time? Quite rare right? Well let me tell you that this is what i’m doing now~ You might assume what on earth i’m doing until attending classes in three different college which is INTI College Subang Jaya, INTI College Malaysia and Sunway University College so let me tell you what happen to me..

About three month ago i transfer to Sunway College by taking Business Information System and got into Term 5 with my credit transfer from INTI College Subang Jaya. I made the decision to transfer due to my unsatisfied result and the hassle i have to face in order to sit for the resit paper and taking a big risk by transferring to Sunway College and hoping things will work out… In the end it lead me to another dead end which before taking the final exam i already got at least two subject fail… First time in my life i actually have to complete my assignment without any sleep for days and in the end can’t be completed as the time given are so limited… Try to imagine five assignment which each consist 50% for the finals and given only one month to complete it. At first i was fine with it and doing my best to finish whatever i could but one particular day i was chatting with my classmate about next term subject that we will be taking and i was shocked when they say that we will be learning Advance ASP.NET!!! What the hell man~! i havent even learn the basic for ASP.NET so how do they expect me to learn the advance level?!?!?! Some of my classmate suggested that i attend the class for the basic ASP.NET and i was thinking like what is the difference me starting all over again!!! With the rate i’m going at Sunway College i think by the year 2009 also i dont think i can graduate man…

All this problem made me really piss off and that is one reason why i came back to INTI College Subang Jaya and continue back what i have left… So here comes the problem i face when i return to INTI College… My head of programme told me that i have to take those two resit paper by this semester and have to face the same problem which the time before i transfer to Sunway College… Since i have two resit paper… I basically have to attend class at INTI College Malaysia for one of the subject as they don’t offer in INTI College Subang Jaya anymore… The other subject i can attend class in Subang Jaya… Ohhh for your information i already miss out class in INTI for about two month so i’m very left out so everything basically have to rush!!!ARGGH!!!! About class in Sunway i basically attend a few class at first but most the class there i have to skip as it clash with the class i have in INTI…. So that is how one student which is me can attend three different college in a week time~

Seriously this issue really bring hell a lot of problem in my life and there is times i just wanted to stop studies and start working but then in this stupid and crazy world~ you don’t have that stupid piece of paper, you so-called won’t be able to have a good job and life… Seriously i don’t believe that this stupid cert are able to bring much of difference in my working life but then again i have no choice to get it and hope that it have some use when i work… My advice is better choose the major that you really interested and triple check on the detail of the course structure and NEVER believe all the word come out from the college counselor as they will give 80% rubbish talk as they only want you to enroll to their college so good luck to those who still got the option and hope nobody ending up like me!

No comments: