Saturday, July 03, 2010

Food at Brunei: True Green Vegetarian


Who would have thought I ordered a bowl of rice with one huge chunk of vegetables that I don't even know its name~! It's interesting to see there is a vegetarian restaurant over here at Brunei and I'm practically there is all because I told my senior that I'm so deprived over eating lots of chicken and desperate for vegetables...

Well it's quite true that I was A LITTLE demanding over vegetables since I been eating lots of fried meat but this meal is something I would never thought of eating. Basically the portion of the rice and vegetables is generous and believe me, it does taste good not because I was hungry (seriously I wasn't hungry at all that time).

It's one good meal for $3.50 Singapore Dollar and had quite a good laugh with my colleagues about how me and my roommate making a lots of unusual jokes. The most I remember is everyone keep telling me how cruel I'm to kill lots of greens hahaha! This is seriously one of my weird meal with lots of guilt in me by killing lots of greens all thanks to my colleagues =P

No comments: