Friday, January 05, 2007

Samsung Pleomax PKB780B

st356426s200Most user would just normally get a normal and budget wise keyboard which less than RM20 but for me it’s totally not an option whereby it’s one of the most important input device that i have been using every single day. It’s important for me to get the most comfortable keyboard to use since i will be gaming, doing assignment and giving instruction to my system.

So basically here i got a keyboard which Malaysia will never have as my buddy, Ray help me to get it at Taiwan and seriously i was worried that the chinese character will disturb a little but it seem like its cool as maybe one day i might be able to understand how to type chinese character properly hahaha. Oh i didn’t mention that this keyboard has a chinese character printed on almost every keys. The thing i like about this keyboard is that the smoothness when typing and until now i still haven’t try gaming with it but i assume it would be fun to use.

Other than that it’s also very slim and have most of the useful hotkeys function that i need but too bad they don’t have built-in USB port as that would be very useful for me. I would love to have gaming keyboard but i rather wait for the product to be more mature before buying one~

No comments: