Monday, September 18, 2006

Storm

stormSome of you might have wonder why on earth i have been using ‘Storm’ as my nickname so here is the main reason~ My first power ball that i use was Fire Storm and during those day which could say around the year 1995 that ball was release. I was really happy that time as having a reactive bowling ball those days is truly something as the technology being use on the ball is can say something very new in bowling ball manufacturing industry.

I still remember this ball so well as right now i’m still keeping Fire Storm or could i say that i gave it to my mom to use. Not to mention my first bowling ball my mom is still using it hahaha… So those day when i was using Fire Storm, it actually bring a major changes on my game as the performance of the ball does really increase my average. Ever since then whatever ball i got or purchase sure from Storm manufacturer such as Black Thunder Storm, Trauma ER, El Nino and few more which i really can’t remember the name. The good thing about Storm bowling ball is that their performance is really good but the negative issue is that Storm bowling ball wont last long when compare to other brand. So i basically have to get a new ball almost every 4 to 6 month…

Few years ago i basically stop using Storm bowling ball as i’m no longer as active as i used to be and the cost of changing ball is really killing me. Can say my dad is the one suffer the most since he is the one who buy it for me and those days to get people to sponsor bowling ball is close to impossible! So i ended up using different brand such as Black Wolf, Messenger,Tornado and finally got a bowling ball which i used for a long time which is Roll from Columbia.

Now that ball has lost it performance but i manage to use it for over 2 years and had to change it which got another ball from Ebonite named Apex. Until now i still can’t get any detail of this ball as its a blue colour Apex but the ball really suite me well as suprisingly i been using it for over 3 years and still using it now! But this ball is sooner or later wont last long but luckily i got a new ball or i should say my somebody gave a ball to my mom and she gave it to me hehehe… and i was really suprise when i saw it as the ball is Storm then it look so damn similar to Fire Storm and the best part is the ball name Fired Up Storm!!! Somehow i feel this is like an old reunion of how i got my first Storm ball and the ball performance is really superb! At least now i have two good bowling ball with me so now hoping it can last for longer time and at least i’m more happy when bowling (not to mention getting high score is truly something to be proud of hahaha~)

*If you still wondering why i my nickname is Storm then its call most of the bowling ball i se before this is under Storm and don’t think i got the nickname of Storm cause i’m a fan of one main character in X-Men…*

No comments: