Sunday, September 17, 2006

William vs Crab!!!

kampung_fish_steamboat


Well it’s a poor image but what the hell~ At least i indicate where is those crab located hahaha…

I don’t really fancy or love eating crab but somehow today i had a hard time eating them and could say fighting with the DEAD crab to get what i want which is their flesh that has been protected by their annoying solid shell!!!

I can’t really remember when was the last time i actually ate one but i do remember everytime there is a dish full of juicy crab on it, i would just pass or not bother eating it. The reason why i didn’t bother eating them is like i say the annoying solid shell!!! It’s just too troublesome to dig in to get the flesh but some people would just love it due to many reason and of course crab is consider expensive which not everytime you get to eat them.

Well today i went out for dinner and base on the image shown, there is two different type of crab dish which its quite far from me. Somehow today i just got the mood to get my hands dirty so ended up grabbing a few parts of the crab and frankly speaking i did play around a little with the claws which i shown it to my sister and had a few jokes about it haha… Since i hardly try them, it took me quite sometimes to get the victory of tasting them~ It make me feel like i’m in a battle which the conclusion of the battle is…. the crab win… That’s right~ THE CRAB WIN!!!

If you were wondering why i say the crab win~ so let me tell it to you right now… Even i manage to eat them but the overall damage was the worst on my side, i had my to use both of my hand to crack open those solid shell and the sad part but kinda cool is i had to use the mini sledge hammer (Ok fine its just a small simple hammer~!) to crack open that bugger. The claw was the easy part which i got to use the mini sledge hammer but other part i was like "How da hell i’m suppose to eat you(The Crab)?!?!?!?!

Right now i’m quite satisfy with my meal but the crab experience conclusion is~ just go to Sushi King and order Soft Shell Crab which i sure win!!!! Yeah man!!! ~GAME OVER~

No comments: