Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sad case for my car…

mytoyotacarThis car I have surely has a good owner as no matter how badly it BREAKDOWN its owner will surely bring it for repair and somehow look brand new!!! and that owner is ME! It’s an old car which its a least 13 years old!!!

Toyota Corolla SE 1.6.~ This picture is taken after i had an accident which involve a Mitsubishi EVO 6 few months ago! My car was badly damage but EVO 6 just barely got a scratch! If you want to know more… ask me~ I’m not going to type it here hahahaha! People always say old car surely can last and they are solid so my car proof it after a few accident with a Proton Wira and Saga and my car barely damage but both Proton *ahem* u can imagine it yourself. Sadly this old has has a lot of internal problem and it’s such a pain as month it surely have problem like black oil from the engine keep leaking out, radiator leaking, electronic failure and many more. Currently my car compressor which its used for the air conditioner are totally *KABOOM*. I have no idea how it happen but I started realize it when I was driving back home with my mom and sister which the sound of of *hiss* often happen as my car accelerate above 3000 rpm… As i arrive home and open the car door the first thing i realize is the engine sound completely different and that is where i open the bonnet and do a little checking… For now the car seem okay to drive as me and my dad will drive to the workshop to check what is the real problem… All this problem is not really a bad thing as i manage to learn more about car problem and getting to know the detail of a car parts.

No comments: