Thursday, December 09, 2010

Pitstop One Cafe

It's great to forget about work a while and meet my fiancee for lunch =)
She recommended to go Pitstop One Cafe at 627, Jalan 17/8, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
What I was told by her was the set lunch is worth it as you can order the main dish you like with compliment as show on the photo~

Set Lunch Drink!
(I seriously forgotten what drink is this!!! -_-" )


She ordered Cereal Chicken Chop

After tasting it, I realize it's sweet as they added sugar along with the fried cereal. The chicken chop was done in Maryland style which I find it alright but a bit too sweet. FYI - we never did use the ketchup.

The dessert!!! (It's pointed in red)

Yes! The dessert is a tiny cup of two colored jelly! What fascinate me was the elasticity of the jelly. As I tried to slice it, it felt like one very smooth yet solid block of rubber. Don't get me wrong it actually taste 'alright' and I suggest to take it like taking a shot of liquor. Decoration was nice and the alignment of the almost finish drink (I still can't freaking remember the name!), chili sauce and ketchup as again~ It's just for show =P

No comments: