Saturday, April 29, 2006

Room Cleaning

cleanerYes! That is right! ROOM CLEANING!!! almost everyone in the world hate it but they still have no choice but to do it haha~ The pain and agony of telling yourself to clean up your own bloody room is even harder than getting up in the morning going for class hahaha…

Anyway i just finish cleaning up my room and look at me at the photo, i look like a person who is scared of haze outbreak hahaha (by the way if you ever wonder i’m actually holding the vacuum cleaner hose which look kinda cool and for sure useful hahahaha). Even my room is small but seriously its hard enough as there is a lot of things inside my room and almost impossible to reach which took me quite sometime to clean up but that is not the only problem i face as arranging my stuff and books is also another problem… The hardest part is cleaning up my computer parts which the dust really can be everywhere and all the hardware part much be clean up with care.. Still also look on the bright side, at least my room is perfectly clean for now as you will never know when is the next attack and would ended with an extremely messy room again~~~~

No comments: