Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sunway Hotel Seberang Jaya

sunway_hotelFinally arrive Penang after hours of driving which me and my dad take turn to drive. It’s 9.00 am right now so no point going to the bowling alley so early and lucky thing that this hotel does provide broadband service but it’s not cheap as have to pay additional RM15 per day for the usage…

I’m sure this additional cost does bring some advantage as my dad would want to online and me as usual would download anime and check on whatever updates that i usually do.

I manage to spot most of the Singapore team that participated in the recent Junior All Star and guess this time they are my competitot if they are playing in the same category as i’m also playing but who cares as long as i do my best and hopefully win the event~ As for now i better get some rest since i’m dead tired but then my parent has taken over all the bed so… sleeping on the floor as usual for me~

No comments: